PB Leiner is one of the world’s leading producers of high quality gelatins and collagen peptides. We supply a growing market in food, pharma, health nutrition and technical applications. In all our efforts, we strive to be The Clear Solution for our customers. We spot and exploit opportunities, and try to anticipate future trends for them. We pursue outstanding quality and choice, as well as smooth delivery. We have a global presence in terms of both our plants and sales support, and count approximately 1,100 collaborators worldwide. PB Leiner is part of Tessenderlo Group.
- Accounts Payable
- Process invoices for raw materials, freight, production supplies, wastewater disposal, and drying, including a 3-way PO match and tracking spreadsheets when applicable.
- Code such items as invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests, etc. with correct account for proper entry into the financial system.
- Handle vendor correspondence via email or phone to resolve any questions or concerns, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Ensure that all invoices are properly approved for timely payment.
- Process lockbox and checking account deposits (wires and checks), including necessary postings in SAP, on a daily basis based on files received from bank and crediting accounts in accordance with standard procedure.
- Verify wire and ACH withdrawals from checking account as compared to in-house documentation on a daily basis.
- Research and apply unallocated cash.
- Prepare wire transfers as necessary to ensure timely payment of both foreign and intercompany vendors
- Route manual checks to bank for deposit.
- Other Tasks
- Audit and process corporate credit card bills., including following up with employees to ensure timely receipt of expense reports each month.
- Prepare journal entries for various accruals and actual costs incurred.
- Maintenance and review of data necessary for appropriate 1099 distribution.
- Coordinate and report month-end supply and packaging inventory, including reporting on consumption.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Preferred
3-5 years of experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently
- Must be analytical with problem-solving capabilities, interpersonal skills, and the ability to function independently and interdependently in a team environment
- Must be open to change and willing to learn new skills as the opportunities arise
- Experience with SAP or other financial system is a plus
Experience in the following a plus:
- Experience level
- Entry Level
- PB Leiner
- Business unit
- PB Leiner
- United States