Branch Sales Development (Internal)
With more than 50 years of expertise in drainage and water management JDP is more than a merchant. JDP combine quality products, stock in-depth, knowledgeable staff, dedicated delivery and technical assistance to be the one-stop shop. On top of that, we are a great company to work for!
**If you are looking for an Internal Sales opportunity with purpose that truly makes a difference THEN GET IN TOUCH ***
Do you have a passion for Sales and customer excellence? Are you motivated by results? Yes? We are actively looking to appoint an enthusiastic Branch Sales Developer in our new Leeds Bradford Branch. This position offers the opportunity to manage the sales of the branch, so if you enjoy working in a fast paced sales environment where you can really make a difference, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
In this role the Internal Sales would have a strong focus on increasing footfall and increasing customer spend in our brand new Leeds Bradford Branch.
- Delivering excellent Customer Service and Communication at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Work with colleagues locally, regionally and centrally to maximise profitability
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Processing enquiries and orders accurately and within the time dedicated by the customer deadline.
- Proactive promotional calling to customers and prospects is required to maximise the growth of the Branch
- A passion for Sales, able to demonstrate a proven track record, and self-motivated,
- Ability to develop and maintain a Branch plan to ensure continuous progress.
- Ability to work using your own initiative within a demanding target driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in the correct handling of customers in all situations
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Outgoing, enthusiastic personality with a professional manner
- Good knowledge of computer programs
- Knowledge of our industry and customer base.
- Experience within the civils, drainage, plumbing or construction industries
- Experience of our products would be advantageous but not essential
- Long term career with a stable market leader
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff discount
- Contributory travel and health scheme
- Full support and training