Document Control Clerk
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one which the people of Tessenderlo Kerley find rewarding, empowering and meaningful.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then Tessenderlo Kerley is the right place for you.
Our Project Services Team is currently in search of a Document Control Clerk. As the Document Control Clerk, your role will be vital in supporting the team by gathering, organizing, and distributing all the necessary documents for the successful completion of projects. You will be responsible for maintaining a comprehensive filing system and a computer database for all documents that will be retained in the Document Control area.
What you will do:
- Process and transmit engineering and project documents per document routing slips, to include:
- Issue specifications, drawings, and other construction documents.
- Create and route internal review sheets for engineering specifications.
- Create, route, and return vendor documentation for internal review.
- Route internal procurement review forms to each department and return to procurement once completed. (Bid tabs)
- Plot, package, and ship drawings and documentation to plants and construction sites.
- Final vendor documentation (All tagged equipment)
- Gather final vendor document required per equipment specifications.
- Coordinate with engineers to review and approve.
- Issue final VDR and prepare mechanical data books.
- Maintain documents saved to sharepoint sites for ongoing and historical plant projects.
- Create weekly procurement status report from project sharepoint site information.
- Create procurement request forms to be issued to sharepoint and entered in SAP.
- Maintain a mechanical material database to track material ordered on current projects.
What we need from you:
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- 1-2 years minimum document control experience
- Able to effectively communicate ideas and concepts
- Experience with engineering and construction documents is a plus
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritize workload and seek assistance when needed
- Working Knowledge of Share Point Systems, Capture Perfect 3.0, Nitro Pro, and Microsoft Office in a must
- Work well with others and create an atmosphere of team unity
- Safety-minded and follow all company safety guidelines
Why join Tessenderlo Kerley:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development, and teamwork
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar-for-dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non-Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Maternal and Parental paid leave
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.