We are actively looking to appoint an 18t Driver + HIAB to join our successful Hereford team. If you are a hardworking, flexible individual who can work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service, this may be the right opportunity for you!
Drivers are at the forefront of our Company, delivering plastic pipes and associated good to customers in Hereford and surrounding areas, in this role as a Driver some of the duties involve:
- Efficient & safe operation of the vehicle
- Ensure complete & on time delivery of orders to JDP customers
- Comply with all vehicle and drivers legislation
- A hardworking & helpful individual to train in all aspects of our operation
- Some Driver CPC training
- Digital driving licence (tacho card)
- An understanding of Health & Safety in a work environment
- Detailed understanding of driver procedures “driving hours rules & regulations”
- Determine the most efficient route for daily delivery schedule
- Excellent communication skills and good customer service skills
- FLT experience would be an advantage.
- Long term career with stable market leader
- Full support and training
- No unsociable hours
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Staff Discounts
- Contributory Travel and Health Scheme
Must hold Class C licence.
JDP are one of the leading distributors of civils and drainage products in the UK. As part of Tessenderlo Group, a worldwide organisation in more than 20 countries, JDP and its manufacturing partners are some of Europe's leading experts throughout our industries. With a network of 27 branches across the UK, JDP is undergoing a period of growth and change and we need motivated and knowledgeable people that can help us achieve our goals. If you are interested in becoming part of this exciting journey please apply!