Driver 18T with Hiab
John Davidson Pipes are one of the leading distributors of civils and drainage products in the UK. As part of Tessenderlo Group, a worldwide organisation in more than 20 countries, JDP and its manufacturing partners are some of Europe's leading experts throughout our industries. With a network of 27 branches across the UK, JDP is undergoing a period of growth and change and we need motivated and knowledgeable people that can help us achieve our goals. If you are interested in becoming part of this exciting journey please apply!
We are actively looking to appoint a 18t HGV Driver + HIAB to join our successful team in Broxburn. If you are a hardworking, flexible individual who can work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service, this may be the right opportunity for you!
Our drivers are customer facing as they deliver civils and drainage products to customers in Broxburn and surrounding areas. Duties will include:
- Efficient & safe operation of the vehicle
- Complete & on time delivery of orders to JDP customers
- Comply with all vehicle and drivers legislation
- Represent JDP at point of delivery, providing excellent customer service and upholding JDPs strong reputation.
- A hardworking & helpful individual to train in all aspects of our operation
- Some Driver CPC training
- Digital driving licence (tacho card)
- An understanding of Health & Safety in a work environment
- Detailed understanding of driver procedures “driving hours rules & regulations”
- Able to determine the most efficient route for daily delivery schedule
- Excellent communication skills and good customer service skills
- Long term career with a stable market leader
- Competitive salary
- Driver bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff discount
- Full support and training
- FLT experience would be an advantage.