Driver (Class 2)
** No Overnights **No Weekends
**Average 4-6 drops per day
**Work Life Balance - Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
**5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
**Eligible for very achievable site & driver bonuses
With more than 45 years of expertise in drainage and water management JDP is more than a merchant. JDP combine quality products, stock in-depth, knowledgeable staff, dedicated delivery and technical assistance to be the one-stop shop.
We are actively looking to appoint a multi drop driver for our 18 tonne vehicle (class 2) to join our Cambridge team.
Drivers are at the forefront of our Company, delivering plastic pipes and associated good to customers in Cambridge and surrounding areas, in this role as a Driver some of the duties involve:
You will come to us with:
- Class C licence
- A hardworking & helpful individual to train in all aspects of our operation
- Some Driver CPC training
- Digital driving licence (tacho card)
- An understanding of Health & Safety in a work environment
- Detailed understanding of driver procedures “driving hours rules & regulations”
- Determine the most efficient route for daily delivery schedule
- Excellent communication skills and good customer service skills
JDP are one of the leading distributors of civils and drainage products in the UK. As part of Tessenderlo Group, a worldwide organisation in more than 20 countries, JDP and its manufacturing partners are some of Europe's leading experts throughout our industries. With a network of 27 branches across the UK, JDP is undergoing a period of growth and change and we need motivated and knowledgeable people that can help us achieve our goals. If you are interested in becoming part of this exciting journey please apply!