E & I Technician
PB Leiner is one of the world’s leading producers of high quality gelatins and collagen peptides. It has a global presence in terms of both its plants and sales representatives. PB Leiner’s objective is to recognize and explore opportunities for its customers and to anticipate future trends. In this regard, PB Leiner was the world’s first gelatin producer to market multifunctional gelatin products. PB Leiner supplies a continuously growing market in food, pharma, health nutrition and technical applications. PB Leiner has approximately 1,200 collaborators throughout the world and is part of Tessenderlo Group.
The E & I Technician will be a member of the maintenance/reliability team and will be responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting and calibration of process equipment throughout the plant. Additional responsibilities will include programming and troubleshooting of PLC's, HMI's, and the DCS.
- Be able to read electrical schematics, single line drawings, ladder logic, loop diagrams and P&ID's
- Have the ability to use typical diagnostic equipment, such as multi-meters, meggers, and mA calibrators.
- Troubleshoot VFDs, DCS (Foxboro I/A) and PLCs (AB ControlLogix)
- Possess sufficient computer skills to successfully interact with industrial computers and control systems.
- Possess a high school diploma/GED. Trade/Technical degree or apprenticeship in related fields is a plus.
- Have two to five years of experience as an Electronics and Instrument Technician or Electrician within a processing or manufacturing environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.