External Sales Person - East Midlands / East Anglia - Civils & Drainage
John Davidson Pipes are one of the leading distributors of civils and drainage products in the UK. As part of Tessenderlo Group, a worldwide organisation in more than 20 countries, JDP and its manufacturing partners are some of Europe's leading experts throughout our industries. With a network of 27 branches across the UK, JDP is undergoing a period of growth and change and we need motivated and knowledgeable people that can help us achieve our goals. If you are interested in becoming part of this exciting journey please apply!
- Competitive Salary on offer
- Generous Bonus Scheme Paid Monthly
- Car or car allowance
- Remote working
- 5 weeks holidays plus bank holidays
JDP are growing the external sales team and are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, results driven, experienced Sales Executive to join our field sales team in the East Midlands / East Anglia region of England (Northampton, Leicester, Peterborough, Norwich, Cambridge, Ipswith, Milton Keynes)
If you are able to demonstrate a proven track record, possess excellent organisational skills and are self-motivated, we could have the perfect opportunity for you!
In this role as an External Sales Executive the role demands a professional sales manner and the ability to maintain and grow our existing customer base as well as identifying new business potential. Some of the duties involve:
- Managing medium and large spend accounts as well as validating sales leads throughout your area
- Open new accounts and growing existing accounts
- Introduce key initiative products
- Validation of prospects
- Delivering excellent customer service and communication
- Knowledge and experience of the civil and drainage industry
- Sales superstar
- Experience of our products is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and professional manner
- Attention to detail
- Able to work using your own initiative within a demanding, target driven environment.
- A current driving licence
- Good knowledge of computer programs
- Long term career with a stable market leader
- Competitive salary
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff discount
- Full support and training
You may come to us from an Account Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Executive or simliar role. Industry Experience is preferred but not essential if you have the drive and ambition to succeed.
If you are interested in becoming part of this exciting journey, please apply!