Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one which the people of Tessenderlo Kerley find rewarding, empowering and meaningful.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then Tessenderlo Kerley is the right place for you.
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow with a team? Are you technically savvy and enjoy analyzing data? Do you enjoy solving problems and finding new and better ways of doing things?
If you have answered yes to these questions, our most recent opportunity, Financial Analyst at Tessenderlo Kerley, might be the job for you.
The controlling team that supports all controlling responsibilities company-wide is looking for a proactive Financial Analyst to support the team with all financial analysis, strategy development, and monthly and quarterly results reporting.
If you are curious-minded and a self-starter who thrives in dealing with ambiguity and frequent change, has good organization skills, and enjoys working on a variety of projects simultaneously, please read more!
Work you will do:
- Review and validate profit and loss statements. Investigate anomalies and unusual trends. Support and participate in monthly/quarterly financial reviews.
- Prepare analyses of operating results and metrics, including analysis of trends, cost drivers and product costs.
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly financial reports.
- Facilitate communication of results to team members.
- Support forecast preparation and annual budget process.
- Act as liaison between BU, accounting and tax departments to ensure business transactions are properly accounted for in BU financials.
- Other assignments as requested by the controlling manager and BU leads.
Skills for success in the job:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in finance or accounting.
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience in the broad market sector.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, especially using SAP (BI) and Excel.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting operations.
- Self-starter and able to deal with ambiguity and frequent change.
- Ability to work well independently and with a team.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- High attention to detail.
Why join Tessenderlo Kerley:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and teamwork
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401(k) plan with dollar-for-dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401(k) Company Retirement Contribution at year-end at up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation and sick time, and 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement - up to $5,000 per calendar year (non-taxable)
- Adoption Assistance - up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Childbearing and parental leave
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.