Tessenderlo Group (Euronext: TESB) is an industrial group that focuses on agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals, machinery, mechanical engineering, electronics, energy, and industrial solutions for water management. With headquarters in Belgium, the group is active in over 100 countries and we have a global team of more than 7,000 employees. In 2022, Tessenderlo Group recorded a consolidated revenue of 2.6 billion EUR, or a pro forma revenue (including Picanol Group) of 3.3 billion EUR.
Our group’s conviction, “Every Molecule Counts”, conveys our shared optimism about the potential of our planet and its people. We believe in the power of smart industry to create a positive impact. In everything we do, we seek to further valorize the resources at our disposal. This counts just as much for the end products we make, which we constantly optimize, as it does for the by-products from our processes, which we consistently seek to repurpose as best we can, respecting the planet and its resources.
We Make it Count - as an international company with Belgian roots, Tessenderlo Group promotes personal and local entrepreneurship, creating opportunities for all of our employees to take on challenging roles and real responsibilities. On top of this, our people are encouraged to further develop their competencies through regular training initiatives, and they are rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits packages. For more information about Tessenderlo Group, our people, our brands, and our results, please visit www.tessenderlo.com.
To reinforce the global Finance Shared Service Center of Tessenderlo Group, based in Brussels, we are looking for a GL Accountant. Together with your 4 collaborative and hands-on GL colleagues, you:
- Execute the monthly/quarterly/yearly closing by ensuring that all tasks are completed in accordance with closing procedures & within the agreed deadlines (as well SAP FI as SAP CO closings);
- Treat and follow-up journal entries and check them for consistency and accuracy;
- Follow-up all exceptions/inconsistencies and ensure that all system related reconciliations are performed accurately;
- Create and maintain accounting details to provide support and inform management;
- Analyze and resolve accounting issues;
- Continuously strengthen your knowledge about the closing and specific operations to anticipate problems, identify potential issues and create relevant controls;
- Report for consolidation, prepare & file financial statements for public authorities and maintain & update files and procedures;
- Act as contact person for external auditor questions to provide them with all relevant information;
- Assist in ad hoc projects and tasks.
You report to the GL Team Lead.
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting / Finance, and at least 5 years of experience in GL;
- You have a positive & driven personality, and are a team player;
- You have a strong customer focus & have proactive communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English; and you have a good knowledge of French;
- You have good SAP knowledge;
- You have experience with MS Office;
- Knowledge of HFM as reporting and consolidation tool is a plus.
- A great team in a nice environment;
- Participate in ambitious challenges;
- Invest in activities that make sense, in building a better world, because every molecule counts.
In a caring environment, in an collaborative mode;This is what Tessenderlo Group can offer you.
- Experience level
- Mid-Senior Level
- Tessenderlo Group
- Business unit
- Tessenderlo Group