To reinforce the global Finance Shared Service Center of Tessenderlo Group, based in Brussels, we created an additional position of GL Accountant headquarters. Together with your 4 collaborative and hands-on GL colleagues, you:
- Execute the monthly/quarterly/yearly closing by ensuring that all tasks are completed in accordance with closing procedures & within the agreed deadlines (as well SAP FI as SAP CO closings);
- Treat and follow-up journal entries and check them for consistency and accuracy;
- Follow-up all exceptions/inconsistencies and ensure that all system related reconciliations are performed accurately;
- Create and maintain accounting details to provide support and inform management;
- Analyze and resolve accounting issues;
- Continuously strengthen your knowledge about the closing and specific operations to anticipate problems, identify potential issues and create relevant controls;
- Report for consolidation, prepare & file financial statements for public authorities and maintain & update files and procedures;
- Act as contact person for external auditor questions to provide them with all relevant information;
- Assist in ad hoc projects and tasks.
You report to the GL Team Lead.
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting / Finance, and at least 5 years of experience in GL;
- You have a positive & driven personality, and are a team player;
- You have a strong customer focus & have proactive communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English; and you have a good knowledge of French;
- You have good SAP knowledge;
- You have experience with MS Office;
- Knowledge of HFM as reporting and consolidation tool is a plus.