Global SAP Teamlead Factory
For the realization of their ambitious worldwide Digital Roadmap, including the implementation of the newest SAP platform, the Tessenderlo Group ICT department, located in Brussels, is looking for a Global SAP Teamlead of the Factory unit, to manage all SAP (SAP PP/PM/MM/PS-WBS/QM/SCM) and peripheral (e.g. advanced planning, MES, …) application activities, related to our production plants worldwide. In this role you:
- Lead a global competence team of 5-8 SAP Senior Functional Application Consultants by handling the day-to-day resource scheduling of the team members, as well as by competence building, training and knowledge sharing.
- Evaluate team members and set goals, in collaboration with ICT Business Partners, ICT Directors and the SVP ICT.
- Participate in defining, benchmarking and updating the roadmap of the SAP applications and the functional design and architecture for the newest SAP platform
- Perform business process analysis and translate business requirements into workable SAP solutions and/or functional design for specific projects and changes, including development.
- Write functional analyses for programs and print-out. Develop and execute functional (integration) test scripts.
- Advice others as the subject matter expert for the relevant SAP modules.
- Act as the functional architect for medium and large SAP implementation projects.
- Have end-to-end process and/or functional knowledge of the production plant applications (SAP, MES, APS, …)
- Train key-users and provide/manage key-user functional documentation (processes, how-to documentation, …)
- Offer 3rd line user support and solution maintenance for incidents and changes.
- Partner with vendors where needed, ensuring a good balance between in-sourcing, out-sourcing and co-sourcing.
You report to the SAP Business Platform Lead/VP ICT.
- Masters’ Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Applied Economics, Commercial Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 10 years of successful work experience with SAP applications implementations in an international industrial environment. A background in process/chemical industry would be useful.
- Design, upgrade and support of applications with expertise in implementing and integrating PP/PM/MM/QM modules under different versions of SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 environment.
- Knowledge of PS module (WBS part) and/or mini master of HR and CATS is a plus.
- Working knowledge in SAP Net Weaver XI/PI 7.x design, development and configuration of Interfaces is plus.
- Knowledge of API’s and Core Data Services (SAP CDS) in S/4 HANA is a plus.
- Practical experience in SAP S/4 Hana migrations is a plus.
- Experience in multiple SAP full lifecycle implementations and rollouts.
- Knowledge of APS/MES applications and processes (linked to ERP)
- (Optionally) Knowledge of MS Power App and/or Outsystems etc.
- With your profound understanding of SAP applications and of business processes, you are able to think of long term strategies, detect synergies between technologies and businesses, and translate them into pragmatic and efficient plans.
- As a guiding person by nature (with or without people management experience), you engage your co-workers to develop new knowledge and skills and to collaborate in a multicultural context.
- With your eagerness to learn and your entrepreneurial spirit, you continuously strive to optimize the performance of the technology and the team.
- As a service minded team player you are happy to advice business colleagues towards feasible solutions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in Dutch-English, knowledge of French is a plus.
- Willing to travel occasionally within Europe.