Global Talent Manager
PB Leiner is one of the world’s leading producers of high quality gelatins and collagen peptides. We supply a growing market in food, pharma, health nutrition and technical applications. In all our efforts, we strive to be The Clear Solution for our customers. We spot and exploit opportunities, and try to anticipate future trends for them. We pursue outstanding quality and choice, as well as smooth delivery. We have a global presence in terms of both our plants and sales support, and count approximately 1,100 collaborators worldwide. PB Leiner is part of Tessenderlo Group.
Are you seeking a career in an international and entrepreneurial environment? Do you connect & inspire easily at all levels of an organization? Do you get energized from implementing programs with global reach, leveraging your earlier experiences in an ambitious organization? Want to be responsible for our International Talent Management agenda and actively support our teams to make it come to life? PB Leiner should be your next employer!
In our ambition to be recognized as a preferred employer and market leader, we see our talented team as a strategic differentiator in the market place. Our people strategy focuses on developing and engaging people that fit with our unique culture, growing the pool of leaders, and implementing effective HR processes and policies, as well as sharing best practices between entities.
To help implement our Talent strategy and learning culture, the PB Leiner HR department, located in Vilvoorde, is looking for a Global Talent Manager (Individual Contributor). In this role you:
- Have fun rolling out and delivering learning and development tracks for all levels in all PB Leiner entities globally. Depending on the topic, you partner with the Tessenderlo Group L&D function, build it yourself, work with external partners or coach our own HR Community.
- Act as a change agent, leading the implementation of our new HRIS (Cornerstone) in the BU, so it becomes an enabler for the business. You will mature the performance & talent review cycles and take a hands-on role to operationalize our LMS tool.
- Enjoy managing & tracking global projects on leadership development, engagement, consultative selling or cultural transformation, to name a few.
- Take our succession planning and talent pipelining to the next level.
- Are a passionate coach and support to our local HR community and leaders on topics like the effectiveness of our people processes, the new talent management framework, raising the bar for leaders and engagement strategies
- Like to take on the occasional recruitment process for critical positions. You will also help us mature our Employer Branding & Talent Acquistion strategies.
- Stay updated on the new trends and technologies in talent management, and make proposals to implement, when relevant.
- Are an energetic & trusted advisor and establish strong connections throughout the organization.
You report to the Global VP HR of PB Leiner and join forces with the Group Talent Team and our HR colleagues in the countries.
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in Psychology, Pedagogy, Human Resources Management, Sociology or equivalent through experience. Coaching certificate is a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years’ HR experience, whereof 3 years’ experience in an international HR generalist or talent role covering multiple geographies.
- Experience with leadership development, change management and employee engagement programs, from concept to hands-on implementation (including basic workshop design & excellent facilitation skills).
- As a conceptual thinker, curious by nature, you are able to make sense of complex information and formulate a global and comprehensive Talent framework.
- With your creativity and pragmatic attitude, you translate this framework to workable concrete solutions. Strong project management & reporting skills will be needed to keep us on track.
- As a trusted sparring partner you convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences. People have fun working with you.
- With a collaborative and engaging approach, you create a climate where people are motivated to work together to help the organization achieve its objectives.You form the glue between HR & our Business stakeholders
- Passionate to apply acquired expertise and eager to further develop knowledge and skills. Ready to roll up the sleeves where needed.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbally. Knowledge of Dutch, Spanish or Chinese are a plus.
- Willing to travel globally.
PB Leiner is part of Tessenderlo Group
Tessenderlo Group (Euronext: TESB) is an industrial group that is a global leader in many different sectors, including agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals, energy, and providing industrial solutions with a focus on water. The group employs more than 4,800 people, we are a leader in most of the markets in which we operate, and we recorded a consolidated revenue of 2.1 billion EUR in 2021.
Every Molecule Counts - Our group’s conviction, “Every Molecule Counts”, conveys our shared optimism about the potential of our planet and its people. We believe in the power of smart industry to create a positive impact. Whatever we do, we seek to further valorize the resources at our disposal. This counts just as much for the end products we make, which we constantly optimize, as it does for the by-products from our processes, which we consistently seek to repurpose as best we can, respecting the planet and its resources.
We Make it Count - As an international company with Belgian roots, Tessenderlo Group promotes personal and local entrepreneurship, creating opportunities for all of our employees to take on challenging roles and real responsibilities. On top of this, our people are encouraged to further develop their competencies through regular training initiatives, and they are rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits packages. More information can be found at www.tessenderlo.com.
- Human Resources
- Human Resources
- Experience level
- Mid-Senior Level
- PB Leiner
- Business unit
- PB Leiner