Graduate Digital Marketing Assistant
Do you have a passion for creativity? Are you a confident communicator? Are you enthusiastic and driven?
JDP are looking to recruit Digital Marketing Assistant, if you answered yes to the questions above, then we could have your next move!
This is a first step role and we are open to a recent graduate where we can fill your CV with great experience, where we can train and give you the building blocks for a career in Digital Marketing.
Working closely with infrastructure and ecommerce specialists as part of a busy inhouse marketing team, you will learn about the creation and management of ecommerce functions. You will have active participation in decision-making in a flat structure.
Key responsibilities (with supervision and support):
· Data management and preparation
· Social media platform monitoring
· Writing engaging content
· Contributing to campaigns
· Analysis of campaigns and data
· Infrastructure and ecommerce specialists
· Inhouse offline marketing team
· Carlisle/Gretna/Longtown (commutable distance to our Head Office in Longtown)
JDP is a national civils drainage company – we’re serious about pipe, drainage and storm water management! And it’s more interesting than it might first sound - promise! For the right person this is an exciting role, offering lots of variety.
· 5 GSCEs including Maths and English (A*-C or equiv.)
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Attention to detail and conscientious
· Computer literate
· Keen to learn
· Desire to work in ecommerce
A bonus scheme operates for this position and we also have Perkbox for all employees giving various deals and discounts.