Group Learning & Development Manager
Tessenderlo Group is a leading, global and a diversified industrial group that focuses on agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals, energy and providing industrial solutions with a focus on water. With its 7000 employees, Tessenderlo delivered a consolidated turnover of 3,3 billion EUR in 2022. Our client promotes personal and local entrepreneurship, creating opportunities for all of their employees to take on challenging roles. On top of this, their people are encouraged to further develop their competencies through regular training initiatives and are rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits packages.
In order to reinforce the Talent management team in Brussels (1050), they are looking for a Global Learning and Development manager.
As the Group Learning and Development Manager, you take a leading role in shaping and executing effective Learning and Development strategies and programs aligned with the overarching group organizational strategy and finely tuned to meet the specific needs of individual business units.
- You work in close partnership with the Group Talent Manager and the Business Unit HR leaders to develop global learning and development programs in line with the group’s talent development strategy.
- You create and execute leadership development programs that align with the organization's leadership competencies and business strategy.
- You collaborate with BU HR teams to identify and prioritize global and local learning needs, and partner with local HR to develop a comprehensive learning catalogue to grow the critical skills and competencies needed for business and individual performance.
- You work closely with a network of Talent and L&D Managers to deploy the group learning and development programs locally, and ensure sharing of BU/local learning and development programs and best practices across the business units.
- You define, design, implement and embed policies and procedures to ensure an efficient and consistent approach to learning across the organization.
- You ensure optimal usage, development and adoption of the Learning Management System (LMS) to facilitate seamless delivery, tracking, and assessment of learning programs.
- Your establish metrics and key performance indicators to assess the effectiveness of learning programs. You continuously gather feedback and data to make data-driven decisions and improvements.
- This position reports to the Group Talent Manager.
- You hold a masters’ degree in Psychology, Pedagogy, Human Resources Management or equivalent through experience.
- You have minimum of 5 years’ experience in designing and delivering learning and development programs, preferably in an industrial context.
- You have experience in a complex, multi-business and/or international environment
- You have experience in designing corporate programs, including leadership programs
- You are structured, organized, and data-driven
- You are experienced in the use of LMS-tools. Experience with Cornerstone On Demand is a plus. .
- You are creative and resourceful and can formulate practical solutions based on the L&D framework.
- You have good communication skills in English plus working knowledge of French and/or Dutch.
- You are willing to travel occasionally, mainly in Europe.
What you can expect at Tessenderlo Group:
- The opportunity to join a global company that is a leader in most of its product areas with clear ambitions and growth strategy
- Being part of a dynamic HR team with an ambitious agenda
- The chance to work on challenging and impactful projects.
- A role with room for personal development and growing a career.
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits aligned with your expertise and responsibilities.