Group Rewards Analyst
Tessenderlo Group is an industrial group that focuses on agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals, machinery, mechanical engineering, electronics, energy, and providing industrial solutions with a focus on water. With its headquarters in Belgium, the group is active in over 100 countries and it has a global team of more than 7,000 employees. In 2022, Tessenderlo Group recorded a consolidated revenue of 2.6 billion EUR, or a pro forma revenue (including Picanol Group) of 3.3 billion EUR. Tessenderlo Group is listed on Euronext Brussels and is part of the Next 150 and BEL Mid indices.
Every Molecule Counts - Our group’s conviction, “Every Molecule Counts”, conveys our shared optimism about the potential of our planet and its people. We believe in the power of smart industry to create a positive impact. Whatever we do, we seek to further valorize the resources at our disposal. This counts just as much for the end products we make, which we constantly optimize, as it does for the by-products from our processes, which we consistently seek to repurpose as best we can, respecting the planet and its resources.
We Make it Count - As an international company with Belgian roots, Tessenderlo Group promotes personal and local entrepreneurship, creating opportunities for all of our employees to take on challenging roles and real responsibilities. On top of this, our people are encouraged to further develop their competencies through regular training initiatives, and they are rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits packages. More information can be found at www.tessenderlo.com.
The HR department of Tessenderlo Group, located in Brussels, is looking for an Group Rewards Analyst.
In this role you will support the various Rewards processes at the Tessenderlo Group, such as base & variable pay plan management, salary benchmarking, pension & benefits management. You will:
- prepare job gradings (Hay Methodology) by making sure that all relevant data is available. You will be able to participate in the job grading, and will be responsible for building and maintaining the job classification overview for executive and leadership positions.
- participate in various benchmarking exercises. You will ensure that all related benchmark data is kept up-to-date and is readily available for the HR community.
- map and keep track of various benefits program at the Tessenderlo Group. Based on your findings, you will recommend changes/updates.
- draft contracts and packages for individual cases, international assignments, and relocations as well as the follow-up of these ongoing individual files.
- support the annual compensation review, by e.g. gathering and quality checking relevant data, calculating variable pay and preparing communications. Based on your findings, you will recommend changes/updates.
- play an active role in maintaining and improving the Compensation module of our HR IS, this in collaboration with our HR IS Officer.
- advise HR members on basic Rewards topics.
- analyze Rewards data against the Rewards policies and report non-compliance.
- support the international mobility processes, which will include contacts with key stakeholders such as employees, managers, vendors and local HR teams. You will also manage the mobility administration, from initiation to relocation to repatriation.
- participate in relevant Rewards and other (HR) related projects.
- report to the Group Rewards Manager.
You report to the Group Rewards Manager.
- Masters’ degree, or equivalent through experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in (international) compensation & benefits.
- Experience with job evaluation / grading in an industrial context is a plus.
- As an analytical thinker you are able to makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information, combining these elements to global framework.
- Having gained financial, business and legal insights is a plus.
- As a proactive problem solver and team player, you will assist in formulating pragmatic solutions and execute them in a hands-on way.
- Profound knowledge of MS Office tools (excel, word, powerpoint, …).
- Good communication skills in English-Dutch or English-French, both written and verbally.
- A role with responsibilities and a wide variety of activities;
- Ambitious challenges;
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits;
- Activities that make sense, in building a better world, because every molecule counts.
- In an optimistic environment.