Help Desk Analyst
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc., is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial, and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one that the people of Tessenderlo Kerley find rewarding, empowering, and meaningful.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then Tessenderlo Kerley is the right place for you
Come work for Tessenderlo Kerley a dynamic company with a bright future. Play an important role as a Help Desk Analyst and support end-users with technical and functional IT problems related to software products, software programs, or systems, to guarantee continuity within the organization.
The ideal candidate will value the importance of customer service, and be well versed in handling customer technical inquiries. You will be responsible for providing exceptional assistance to our customers in all MS office applications and have solid experience with Microsoft technologies.
- Provide top-notch customer service Install software to ensure that internal customers can be offered user-friendly ICT support.
- Provide exceptional 1st line customer support for incidents and requests to get users operational as fast as possible and to prevent the same problems from re-occurring.
- Make a continuous analysis and issue recommendations or propose improvements to increase the global performance of the system.
- Produce, store and share technical documents according to knowledge management standards in use.
- Draw up the documentation and assist with training with regard to the user guidelines for specific desktop products, software programs, or systems to ensure that the end-user uses these products, programs, and systems independently and that recurrent issues are avoided.
- Perform administrative and maintenance tasks to ensure that standards are met, including preventative maintenance on client systems, hardware repair, stocking and organization of hardware, inventory maintenance, and keeping up-to-date ticketing records.
- Stay well-informed about the evolutions within the specific field to strengthen your credibility by offering a service that is continuously based on updated knowledge. Share and transfer this expertise within the ICT department to contribute to the long-term continuity. Also, train internal customers in technical solutions for business processes.
- Available to be the on-call technician on a rotating basis with other members of the team. The on-call technician is expected to be available for emergency service when possible. Calls should be returned within a 2-hour window when on-call.
Key Knowledge Skills and Behaviors:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience required.
- High school diploma or GED required. An Associates is preferred.
- Must have knowledge equivalent of an A+ certification and a Microsoft Technology Associate: Infrastructure Certification.
- Primary competencies in Windows 7 or Windows 10 is required, preferably in an Active Directory domain environment.
Why join Tessenderlo Kerley:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and teamwork
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with a dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non-Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Experience level
- Not Applicable
- Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc.
- Business unit
- Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc.
- United States