Tessenderlo Group is a diversified industrial group that focuses on agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals, energy and providing industrial solutions with a focus on water. The group employs approximately 4,800 people, is a leader in most of its markets and recorded a consolidated revenue of 1.7 billion EUR in 2020. Tessenderlo Group is listed on Euronext Brussels and is part of Next 150 and BEL Mid indices.
- Our tagline – “Every Molecule Counts” - clearly defines the unique attitude to sustainability and continuous practical innovation within each department of Tessenderlo Group. As an international company with Belgian roots, Tessenderlo Group promotes personal and local entrepreneurship, creating opportunities for all of our employees to take on challenging roles and real responsibilities. On top of this, our people are encouraged to further develop their competencies through regular training initiatives, and they are rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits packages. More information can be found at www.tessenderlo.com.
The HR officer is responsible for the first line HR help on our HQ in Brussels. You will perform a range of duties including on- and off boarding of employees, HR administration, HR events, support for recruitment, performance & learning,…
In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, you ensure a high service level for the internal customer and you connect easily within the Tessenderlo organization.
In this role you:
- Be the first line support & help for questions of our employees
- Support the HR Manager in using HR IS when implementing and maintaining modules
- Take care of the onboarding and offboarding of employees in coordination with other departments (ICT, HR Services, …)
- Responsible for personnel file administration
- Act as an expert on time credit & registration
- Be able to perform basic HR reports
- Be the administrative backbone of the HR manager and work closely with the HRServices colleagues (payroll & benefits team).
- Organise HR events managing agenda creations with stakeholders, material presentations and sometimes prework coordination like presentations, practicalities,…
- Support implementation of HR projects
- Support in talent processes by using our HR IS tools for learning, recruitment, performance,…
You report to the HR Manager HQ
- You hold a bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, or you have at least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in HR.
- You have a thorough knowledge of Office 365 (Teams, Excel, Word, PowerPoint,…)
- You have a strong affinity with IT systems & practices (preferably Cornerstone on Demand and SmartRecruiters).
- You have a “hands-on” approach and good organizational skills.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
- Experience with Attentia payroll systems is a plus