H&S and Compliance Officer - Maternity Cover Part Time
As drainage experts (for over 50 years) JDP prides itself on offering excellent customer service. Equally important to us is providing quality products and expert advice with products at competitive prices. That is JDP.
Our H&S and Compliance Officer is going on maternity leave in August and we are looking for somebody to come and join our team for a year. Are you a H&S and Compliance professional who can hit the ground running, enjoys working hands on with your colleagues and that part time hours would suit? The role is 3 days a week and we can be relatively flexible about how your hours work, including hybrid - we can certainly have a conversation about how we can make it work!
The role will include duties such as:
- collating and monitoring our near miss reports and management audits
- leading any accident investigation process
- continuing to build a strong and positive H&S culture throughout the business
- lead on 'putting H&S first'
- policy review and leading the ISO9001 audit process
- H&S onboarding of new colleagues
- compiling and reporting our H&S statistics
- identifying and scoping H&S training - often through our LMS system
- assist in the maintenance of our risk assessments
- support our branch network with general H&S enquiries and projects
H&S experience is obviously essential. You must also be a highly organised individual who is able to work with our down to earth and friendly teams. Ideally we want somebody who is available asap to ensure a handover.
JDP are one of the leading distributors of civils and drainage products in the UK. As part of Tessenderlo Group, a worldwide organisation in more than 20 countries, JDP and its manufacturing partners are some of Europe's leading experts throughout our industries. With a network of 27 branches across the UK, JDP is undergoing a period of growth and change and we need motivated and knowledgeable people that can help us achieve our goals. If you are interested in becoming part of this exciting journey please apply!