ICT Project Manager
Are you the tech savvy pioneer who is eager to lead an international entrepreneurial organization through digital transformations?
To drive the digital improvements in the different Business Units, the Global Project & Portfolio Management Office (PPMO) of Tessenderlo Group, located in Brussels, is looking for an ICT Project Manager.
In collaboration with BU and Group management, the Project Manager leads technological improvement or digital transformation projects, which can create added value for customers, suppliers and Tessenderlo Group as a whole. In this role you:·
- Manage in parallel several small and large digital programs and projects, using technologies such as IoT (Internet of Things), advanced data analytics, software, applications, big data, AI, as well as other business application projects in the area of ERP, CRM, and Data Analytics.
- Initiate projects in close collaboration with the BU management, the local facilitator/project manager and Group management, starting from standard solutions to the development of custom proposals.
- Lead the improvement and transformation projects and apply a proper project management methodology in line with the Group’s policies, from e.g. assessments, pilots, implementation and training to post mortem reviews.
- Improve the end-users experience and drive the change to realize benefits and exploit capabilities.
- Acquire knowledge and experience with the most advanced technologies and introduce these as a true pioneer on a daily basis.
- Explore solutions by efficiently progressing through a steadily paced process of build-measure-learn cycles. Hereby using feedback from (internal) customers and other stakeholders to drive forward the exploration of solutions.
- Inspire others to explore new ways of working, powered by digital technology.
- Work together with procurement department and ICT Leadership Team to identify, select and develop suitable suppliers and/or implementation partners.
- Support the acceleration of the Operational Excellence journey by collaborating with the Operational Excellence team, Business Process Leads & local facilitators.
- Prepare and lead the Program and Project Steering Committees.
- Align regularly with the ICT department with regard to the requirements and guidelines for the ICT infrastructure, hardware, software, support and policies.
You report to the Global PPMO Manager.
- Masters’ Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Applied Economics, Commercial Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years’ project management experience in a high performing industrial organization with a good understanding of the digital innovation challenges in the industry.
- Experience with business/solution analysis, customization/programming, IT development, implementation and/or industrial automation or networks is recommendable.
- Passionate about digitalization, having good insights in Cloud, IoT, apps, infrastructure and business software.
- Successful innovative project set-up and management experience.
- Experience with Agile project management, PRINCE2, and/or PMBOK.
- Combination of out-of-the-box thinking, a critical mindset, a pragmatic can-do attitude and hands-on approach.
- Collaborative spirit to work together in cross-functional teams.
- Motivated to work in a diverse global industrial group and a matrix reporting environment.
- Eager to learn and adapt within a changing environment and coach others in newly developed solutions.
- Able to communicate in an impactful manner with all levels of the organization, using most appropriate support materials.
- Fluent communication skills in Dutch-English or French-English, both written and verbally. Knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- Willing to travel, mainly within Europe.