Inside Sales Representative EMEA
PB Leiner is one of the world’s leading producers of high quality gelatins and collagen peptides. We supply a growing market in food, pharma, health nutrition and technical applications. In all our efforts, we strive to be the clear solution for our customers. We spot and exploit opportunities, and try to anticipate future trends for them. We pursue outstanding quality and choice, as well as smooth delivery. We have a global presence in terms of both our plants and sales support, and count approximately 1,100 collaborators worldwide. For our HQ in Vilvoorde we are looking for an Inside Sales Representative EMEA
As an Inside Sales Representative EMEA you are responsible for the inside sales of assigned customers and guarantee on-time deliveries and general service to our customers. You have first line contact with our customers (by telephone, mail or face to face), assuring a high-level customer satisfaction.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- You are responsible, with the sales manager(s) for an international customer portfolio.
- You follow the process from customer contact to contract.
- You manage stock warehouses and safeguard smooth deliveries through regular sales support to assigned customers.
- You work close together with other departments: supply chain, production, quality, regulatory, marketing & communication.
- You manage the OTC process in SAP and organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- You register, follow-up and keep up to date different kind of data (internal sales report, sales forecast, CRM, complaints,..)
In this position you have no direct reports, but you join a team of enthusiast colleagues.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- You have customer service experience and commercial sales experience in an international context.
- You have a commercial drive and want to deliver an excellent customer service experience.
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- You are a strong communicator and know how to inspire others (customers,…).
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French. Knowledge of additional languages are a plus (German, French, Spanish).
- You have a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and SAP.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and accountability in everything you do.
- Knowledge of Pet food, Feed/Food industry is a plus.
- A dynamic job in a challenging international environment.
- You will join an enthusiast winning team.
- The opportunity to further develop your commercial skills.
- An attractive salary package with a lot of benefits.
- Experience level
- Mid-Senior Level
- PB Leiner
- Business unit
- PB Leiner