Tessenderlo Group is an industrial group that focuses on agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals, machinery, mechanical engineering, electronics, energy, and providing industrial solutions with a focus on water. With its headquarters in Belgium, the group is active in over 100 countries and it has a global team of more than 7,000 employees. In 2022, Tessenderlo Group recorded a consolidated revenue of 2.6 billion EUR, or a pro forma revenue (including Picanol Group) of 3.3 billion EUR. Tessenderlo Group is listed on Euronext Brussels and is part of the Next 150 and BEL Mid indices.
Every Molecule Counts - Our group’s conviction, “Every Molecule Counts”, conveys our shared optimism about the potential of our planet and its people. We believe in the power of smart industry to create a positive impact. Whatever we do, we seek to further valorize the resources at our disposal. This counts just as much for the end products we make, which we constantly optimize, as it does for the by-products from our processes, which we consistently seek to repurpose as best we can, respecting the planet and its resources.
We Make it Count - As an international company with Belgian roots, Tessenderlo Group promotes personal and local entrepreneurship, creating opportunities for all of our employees to take on challenging roles and real responsibilities. On top of this, our people are encouraged to further develop their competencies through regular training initiatives, and they are rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits packages. More information can be found at www.tessenderlo.com.
To guarantee an optimal operational, financial and ICT audit process, taking in account CSR, the Tessenderlo Group Internal Audit & Control department, located in Brussels, is looking for a Internal Auditor. In this role you will:
- Design and optimize the audit tools and reporting structure, translating them in pragmatic internal audit plans.
- Execute the financial, operational and ICT audits - following standardized schemes and methodologies - and internal risk analysis of businesses and processes.
- Review and evaluate the organization’s operations.
- Analyze processes and data related to all activities of the company.
- Perform reviews and achieve specific risk analysis and/or inquiries in order to prevent fraud and, where appropriate, counter it.
- Communicate the results of the internal audits and the ROI of investment projects, including proposed improvement plans, to the BUs and Group level. Follow-up on the implementation of these action plans.
- Create overarching reports on audit results to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Proactively advise Managers and Directors on processes, procedures and policies to define and implement, ensuring the application of proper decision matrix, procedures and/or rules in every entity of Tessenderlo Group.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or Business Engineering, with a focus on audit and accounting.
- A first work experience as an auditor or in a similar position
- With your analytical skills, you are able to think of long term policies, detect risks, and translate them into pragmatic and efficient action plans.
- You have an interest and affinity for data and data analysis.
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- A role with responsibilities and a wide variety of activities with growth opportunities.
- Participate in ambitious challenges.
- Invest in activities that make sense, in building a better world, because every molecule counts.
- In a caring environment.
- A competitive salary.