Junior consolidation and reporting analyst
Tessenderlo Group (Euronext: TESB) is an industrial group that is a global leader in many different sectors, including agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals, energy, and providing industrial solutions with a focus on water. The group employs more than 4,800 people, we are a leader in most of the markets in which we operate, and we recorded a consolidated revenue of 2.1 billion EUR in 2021.
Every Molecule Counts - Our group’s conviction, “Every Molecule Counts”, conveys our shared optimism about the potential of our planet and its people. We believe in the power of smart industry to create a positive impact. Whatever we do, we seek to further valorize the resources at our disposal. This counts just as much for the end products we make, which we constantly optimize, as it does for the by-products from our processes, which we consistently seek to repurpose as best we can, respecting the planet and its resources.
We Make it Count - As an international company with Belgian roots, Tessenderlo Group promotes personal and local entrepreneurship, creating opportunities for all of our employees to take on challenging roles and real responsibilities. On top of this, our people are encouraged to further develop their competencies through regular training initiatives, and they are rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits packages. More information can be found at www.tessenderlo.com.
- Perform the monthly, quarterly and yearly consolidation process in order to provide, on time, accurate consolidated figures;
- Resolve consolidation and IFRS accounting issues;
- Create and maintain reports in order to provide support and inform the management on the group’s performance;
- Prepare press releases, interim and annual financial report;
- Maintain the consolidation tool in order to ensure an accurate and efficient financial reporting process;
- Maintain the group Accounting and Reporting manual, defining the group’s accounting principles and guidelines;
- Provide training, advice and support to the local finance community (consolidation tool, IFRS accounting matters, ...);
- Act as a contact person regarding consolidation matters for external auditors in order to provide them with all relevant information;
- Assist in ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Economics or equivalent;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an international audit firm ideally combined with an experience in consolidation;
- Knowledge of IFRS;
- Knowledge of Hyperion (Oracle) and/or SAP is a plus;
- Fluent in Dutch and English; Good knowledge of French;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Disciplined, organized and able to work towards deadlines;
- Result driven and hands-on mentality.
- A role with responsibilities and a wide variety of activities.
- Participate in ambitious challenges.
- Invest in activities that make sense, in building a better world, because every molecule counts.
- In a caring environment.
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits.
- Experience level
- Not Applicable
- Tessenderlo Group
- Business unit
- Tessenderlo Group