PB Leiner is one of the world’s leading producers of high quality gelatins and collagen peptides. We supply a growing market in food, pharma, health nutrition and technical applications. In all our efforts, we strive to be the clear solution for our customers. We spot and exploit opportunities, and try to anticipate future trends for them. We pursue outstanding quality and choice, as well as smooth delivery. We have a global presence in terms of both our plants and sales support, and count approximately 1,100 collaborators worldwide. For our plant in Vilvoore we are looking for a Junior Controller
You’re responsible for the closing and financial reporting of our plant in Vilvoorde. This includes:
- Assisting in the budget and forecasting process;
- Supervise the month-end closing process;
- Support in the validation/analysis of actual monthly results reported to the BU and Group,
- Managing, reviewing and monitoring the cost accounting process to control current and future operations;
- Support the plant controller in reviewing requests for investments;
- Responsible and accountable for the accurate application of accounting principles (local and group). Manages the financial system in the plant, keeping the ERP system in line with business requirements;
- Accountable and responsible for improvement of the financial and business reporting processes (reducing complexity or avoiding non-value adding processes).
Next to this, you also have to support our Group tax, risk and legal department. This includes:
- Apply the transfer pricing policy with our legal and tax department;
- Assisting in year-end statutory audit;
- Ensuring full compliance with group and business unit policies and internal control procedures;
- Assisting in the implementation of a control environment that ensures the mitigation of financial and business risks (errors, misuse of assets, fraud, ...);
- Ensuring internal audit findings are properly and timely addressed.
- You have minimum 2 years of relevant experience, ideally in one of the Big 4;
- You are flexible, open-minded and able to work in a team as well as independently;
- You love to make in-depth A-Z analyses in a complex environment;
- You have good communication skills;
- You have excellent knowledge of IT tools, including Microsoft Excel. Experience with SAP and/or HFM Hyperion is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge in Dutch, fluently English.
We offer you a dynamic job in a challenging international environment and an attractive package of conditions
Interested? Sent your letter of motivation letter and CV to HRVilvoorde@Pbleiner.com