Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc., is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial, and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one that the people of Tessenderlo Kerley find rewarding, empowering, and meaningful.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then Tessenderlo Kerley is the right place for you.
LoaderYou operate the facility according to TKI policy and procedures and in accordance with all applicable state and federal regulations.Key Accountabilities:• Loading and unloading of trucks and railcars in accordance with TKI policy and OSHA, BOE, EPA, HM-126, and DOT regulations.• Containment, clean up, packaging, and labeling of Hazardous Waste according to HAZWOPER training and OSHA, EPA, RCRA, HM-126, and DOT regulations.• Filling out and signing of Bill of Ladings and other paperwork associated with the loading and unloading process. Obtain retained samples of trucks and railcars loaded.• Participate in the plant safety program including presenting and attending required safety meetings, reporting potential hazards, and performing monthly safety inspections.• Routine inspection of vessels and equipment to prevent equipment failure or damage.• Maintain plant property in a clean and orderly fashion.• Assist in plant projects including maintenance, turn-around, lock out/ tag out, and confined space entries.• Implement an emergency response plan and assist in the mitigation of emergency situations.• Perform any other duties as deemed necessary by management.
• HS Diploma or GED.• Technical and mechanical experience desired.• Good mechanical and technical knowledge and skills• Must be able to read and understand the material• Basic mathematical and analytical skills• Basic knowledge of chemistry• Good written and verbal communication skills• Computer literate – must know basic computer skills
Why join Tessenderlo Kerley:
- Work/life balance.
- Fun and rewarding environment.
- Learning, development, and teamwork.
- Community involvement/outreach.
- Challenging and meaningful work.
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!).
- 401k Plan with a dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution.
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary.
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary.
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year.
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non-Taxable.
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance.
- Childbearing and parental leave.
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents.
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability insurance.
- Company referral program.
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.