Management Assistant HQ
Tessenderlo Group is a diversified industrial group that focuses on agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals, energy and providing industrial solutions with a focus on water. The group employs more than 4,700 people, is a leader in most of its markets, and recorded a consolidated revenue of 1.7 billion EUR in 2019. Tessenderlo Group is listed on Euronext Brussels and is part of Next 150 and BEL Mid indices.
The philosophy that ‘Every Molecule Counts’ defines the unique attitude to sustainability and continuous practical innovation within each department of Tessenderlo Group. As an international company with Belgian roots, Tessenderlo Group also promotes personal and local entrepreneurship, creating opportunities for all of our employees to take on challenging roles and real responsibilities. On top of this, our people are encouraged to further develop their competencies through regular training initiatives and are rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits packages.
As the Office Assistant, you will play an essential role in supporting the HQ members by managing a wide range of administrative tasks and partnering with corporate initiatives to ensure consistency in procedures and processes.
Our company is looking to hire an office assistant responsible for the general operation of our office. Duties will involve greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies, agenda planning, …. You will also be required to create presentations and produce and translate management-level reports.
To be a successful hire, you will need to have prior experience in office administration. You will also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. A bachelor's degree is required.
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Greeting visitors, answering a incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our management.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
- Provide general support to visitors
- Responsible for creating PowerPoint slides and making presentations
- Setup and maintain office files (bills of lading, purchase orders, etc.
- Create purchase orders and follow up invoices in SAP.
- Attend, participate and record meetings.
- Answer phone calls and direct phone calls to the appropriate person.
- Greet visitors and guests, direct them to the appropriate person.
- Maintain and update calendar for Excom and Leadership Team.
- Conduct all business in a professional manner and with integrity.
- Review and translate internal documents
- Mail Management
- Organization of events and trips for management ((flights, hotels, transfers) and monitoring of expense reports
- At least three to four years of experience in an office setting is preferred, and previous Office Management experience.
- Strong technical knowledge/skills, SAP experience a plus.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented and with the ability to organize a document file system.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in Dutch, English and French.
- Ability to communicate professionally.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of accounting, data, and administrative management practices and procedures is a plus