P2P F2M SAP Business Analyst
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial, and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one that the people of Tessenderlo Kerley find rewarding, empowering, and meaningful.
We believe through innovation we can expand the possibilities for farmers, consumers, and the earth.
You will work in a collaborative team with business end-users and other SAP business analysts implementing the worldwide Digital Roadmap, including the newest SAP platform.
The Tessenderlo Group ICT department is looking for an SAP Business Analyst to manage and configure our P2P, F2M, and peripheral (e.g., advanced planning, MES, …) application activities related to our production plants. SAP modules (PP/PM/MM/PS-WBS/QM/SCM)
Key Accountabilities (Performance Profile):
- Perform business process analysis and translate business requirements into workable SAP solutions through functional design and configuration for the relevant SAP modules.
- Participate in defining, benchmarking, and updating the SAP application roadmap for the newest SAP platform.
- Write functional design documents and develop and execute functional (integration) test scripts. Are the functional architect for SAP and peripheral changes in this area.
- Support business users in the delivery of end-user training.
- Work closely with process teams to facilitate project progress and ensure integrated system solutions.
- Function as a critical member of project teams throughout the entire project lifecycle (blueprinting, realization, final prep, go-live, and support), including the operational support phase.
- Guide the businesses on the appropriate use of the SAP system.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve problems that allow for effective and timely resolution of system issues, including but not limited to production outages.
- Maintain proper change control for the SAP system.
Key Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors:
- Successful work experience with SAP application implementations in an international industrial environment. A background in the process/chemical industry would be a plus.
- Designed, configured, upgraded, and supported applications with expertise in implementing and integrating PP/PM/MM/QM modules under different versions of SAP environments.
- Knowledge of the PS module (WBS part) and/or mini-master of HR and CATS is a plus.
- Knowledge of APIs and Core Data Services (SAP CDS) in S/4 HANA is a plus.
- Practical experience in SAP S/4 Hana migrations is a plus.
- Experience in multiple SAP full lifecycle implementations and rollouts.
- Knowledge of APS/MES applications and processes (linked to ERP)
- With your profound understanding of SAP applications and business processes, you think of long-term strategies, detect synergies between technologies and businesses, and translate them into pragmatic and efficient plans.
- A proven track record of at least three years, engaging co-workers to develop new knowledge and skills and collaborate in a multicultural context.
- With your eagerness to learn and entrepreneurial spirit, you continuously strive to optimize the technology and team performance.
- As a service-minded team player, you are happy to advise business colleagues towards feasible solutions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Willing to travel occasionally
Why join Tessenderlo Kerley:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development, and teamwork
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401(k) plan with dollar-for-dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401(k) Company Retirement Contribution at year-end at up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation and sick time, and ten paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement - up to $5,000 per calendar year (non-taxable)
- Adoption Assistance - up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Childbearing and parental leave
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Information Technology
- Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Experience level
- Mid-Senior Level
- Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc.
- Business unit
- Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc.
- United States