Plant Maintenance Trainee
Currently TKI has a need to hire a Maintenance position to support plant operations in their Elko, Nevada Facility.
In the Maintenance role you will perform plant troubleshooting and maintenance to ensure safe and efficient plant operations are being conducted.
Experience with plant maintenance with emphasis on pump maintenance is desired as this is an area of focus for this role. In addition, experience and/or certifications in Electrical or Instrumentation (I&E) and in Welding is a plus!
You will rebuild and align rotating equipment. Maintain local equipment files, conduct preventative maintenance activities, maintain spare parts inventories, and maintain work areas in a clean and organized fashion.
Assist with development of plant Maintenance Procedures.
Perform maintenance activities as required to ensure safe and reliable process operations.
Maintain facility equipment files, conduct preventative maintenance, and maintain sufficient spare parts inventory.
Maintain all maintenance shop and parts storage areas in a clean and orderly fashion.
Troubleshoot and mitigate plant process issues.
Conduct all TKI business in a professional manner and with integrity.
Have the ability to go through training and learn how to contain, clean up, package and label Hazardous Waste, according to HAZWOPER training and OSHA, EPA, RCRA, HM-126, and DOT regulations.
Key Knowledge Skills and Behaviors:
HS degree or GED is required
Will need to have strong technical knowledge/skills
- Experience /Certification in Electrical or Instrumentation ( I & E ) is preferred
Experience with plant maintenance with emphasis on pump maintenance is preferred
- Experience/Certifications in welding is preferred
Strong mathematical/analytical skills is a plus
Basic knowledge of chemistry
Demonstrated track record in process maintenance
Demonstrated ability to communicate and work with personnel in a professional manner
Excellent written/verbal communication skills
Strong people skills; must be comfortable with personnel from the shop floor to the executive suite
Computer literate – MS Office, SAP
Knowledge of HAZWOPER, OSHA, PSM, RCRA, DOT regulations Is preferred
Equipment vendors and manufacturers
Local material vendors and suppliers
Technical Services Personnel
Lead Operator / Plant Manager / Area Manager – TKI Operations
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and team work
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal upto 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Childbearing & Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program