PMO & Project Manager (SAP & Business Apps)
Tessenderlo Group is a diversified industrial group that focuses on agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals, energy and providing industrial solutions with a focus on water. The group employs approximately 4,800 people, is a leader in most of its markets and recorded a consolidated revenue of 1.7 billion EUR in 2020. Tessenderlo Group is listed on Euronext Brussels and is part of Next 150 and BEL Mid indices.
The philosophy that ‘Every Molecule Counts’ defines the unique attitude to sustainability and continuous practical innovation within each department of Tessenderlo Group. As an international company with Belgian roots, Tessenderlo Group also promotes personal and local entrepreneurship, creating opportunities for all of our employees to take on challenging roles and real responsibilities. On top of this, our people are encouraged to further develop their competencies through regular training initiatives and are rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Are you the tech savvy pioneer who is eager to lead an international entrepreneurial organization through digital transformations?
To drive the migration of our ERP, participate to our Digital Transformation, the Global Project & Portfolio Management Office (PPMO) of Tessenderlo Group, is looking for a PMO & Project Manager.
In collaboration with the ICT director, the business partner and the management team of the different business units, the Project Manager leads ICT and digital transformation programs and projects which create added value for our customers, partners, and/or our employees. In this role you:
- Are capable to manage the complete life-cycle of application projects in the era of ERP, CRM, eCommerce, document management, low-code-development apps and data analytics, MES, and LIMS.
- Manage in parallel several digital ICT programs and projects using technologies from our main vendors such as SAP and Microsoft.
- Report to the TG PMO lead.
- Initiate pre-projects and proof of concepts (POC) in close collaboration with the ICT director or ICT business partner, the business unit management, and the PMO.
- Lead enhancement and transformation projects and apply a proper project management methodology in line with the TG PMO guidelines and procedures.
- Improve the users experience and drive the change to realize benefits and exploit capabilities.
- Acquire knowledge in new technologies and introduce these as a true pioneer on a daily basis.
- Inspire others to explore new ways of working, powered by digital technology.
- Work together with the procurement department to identify, select and develop suitable suppliers and/or implementation partners.
- Support the acceleration of the operational excellence journey in collaboration with the TG Operational Excellence team and business process leads.
- Prepare and lead the project Steering Committees and project Status Meetings.
You report to the Global PPMO Manager.
- Masters’ Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Applied Economics, Commercial Engineering, Bio Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5 to 10 years’ project management experience in a high performing industrial organization with a good understanding of the digital innovation challenges in the industry.
- Experience with business/solution analysis, customization/programming, IT development, implementation and/or industrial automation is recommendable.
- Passionate about digitalization, having good insights in business software.
- Successful innovative project set-up and management experience.
- Experience with Agile project management, PRINCE2, and/or PMBOK
- Pragmatic and on-hands attitude
- Combination of out-of-the-box thinking, a critical mindset, a pragmatic can-do attitude and hands-on approach.
- Collaborative spirit to work together in cross-functional teams.
- Motivated to work in a diverse global industrial group and a matrix reporting environment.
- Eager to learn and adapt within a changing environment and coach others in newly developed solutions.
- Able to communicate in an impactful manner with all levels of the organization, using most appropriate support materials.
- Fluent communication skills in Dutch-English or French-English, both written and verbally. Knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- Willing to travel, mainly within Europe.
- A role with responsibilities and a wide variety of activities;
- Participate in ambitious challenges;
- Invest in activities that make sense, in building a better world, because every molecule counts.
In a caring environment, in an agile & collaborative mode;This is what Tessenderlo Group can offer you.