Power BI Master
Do you have a passion for Microsolft Power BI and want to make an impact in a leading company in Europe?
Than this offer is the one you’re looking for!
DYKA Group is a Business Unit of Tessenderlo Group. We are much more than just a distributor of plastic pipe systems and fittings. By transporting water, air and other energy sources in a reliable, efficient and sustainable way, we do our bit for a better planet every day. Moreover, we do this with recycled or recyclable materials. We can therefore proudly say that we are "Nature's Network". Internationally, DYKA Group is represented in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, UK, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovenia and Romania.
DYKA Group is recruiting for a talented and self-motivated Microsoft Power BI Master. As a Microsoft Power BI Master, you will be in charge of supporting the existing and future development of our reporting systems within Microsoft Power BI.
The right candidate will have a technical background, excellent problem-solving skills, experience interfacing with users and documenting business processes, and the ability to foster outstanding teamwork. The candidate should be able to drive reporting requests from initial scoping through release to production.
We are looking for a new team member to take our Power Bi capabilities to the next level. The role of this DYKA Group Power BI Master is twofold.
On the one hand you provide insights to improve decision making by using Power BI tools and therefor strategically contribute to the growth of our business.
On the other hand you mentor and coach the DYKA GROUP community of Power BI producers (report developers) by example, providing best practices, guidelines, standards, templates instructions and other forms of help.
- Work collaboratively with various business departments to gather requirements and design and implement reports within existing Power BI architecture.
- You coordinate with the BI competence center, responsible for the group data warehouse (ETL and data warehouse development)
- Maintain, optimize, and enhance existing reports published using Power BI on a regular basis.
- Build out and maintain an organized environment for hosting the reports that are user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- Proven ability to not only do the front-end implementation but also setting up the data as necessary to support future requests for reporting as needed.
- Collaborates with internal business groups in performing support activities such as report change and enhancement requests.
- Employ change management methods to assess needs and input/output requirements for issues or projects related to departmental and company objectives.
- Maintains documentation pertaining to user work instructions as applicable.
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors, problems, or questions.
- Develop templates and other best practices
- Document and share Power BI knowledge.
Your report to the DYKA Group ICT Director and functionally to Global BI Team lead.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Business Engineering or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience with BI tools and systems such as Power BI, tableau and / or SAP.
- Understanding of the Microsoft BI Stack and Data modelling.
- Profound knowledge of Power BI, Power BI Query and DAX.
- Knowledge of SQL and data modelling is a strong plus
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Ability to work in an international and matrix environment.
- With your proactive approach, you keep on spotting opportunities for improvement and formulate adequate proposals.
- Service minded team player with good communication skills in Dutch & English, both written and verbally.
DYKA is a strong and reliable player in the market. You work in an inspiring and innovative (international) organization. We put your safety first. In addition, DYKA also likes to invest in your development. We are especially curious about what you are looking for in an employer and are happy to discuss this with you. You will work in an informal, pleasant working atmosphere that can be translated into close collaborations, openness, helpfulness and more. DYKA jou also offers a contract for a definite period (one-year contract) for this position, which is converted into a contract for an indefinite period if it functions properly. In addition, good secondary employment conditions apply. For example, you can think of the option to pay for your sports subscription via gross/net route. You will become part of a professional, highly learning organization with broad and good development opportunities. We would be happy to talk to you!
- Salary € 70.000,00 up € 80.000,00 gross per year based on education and experience;
- Holiday allowance of 8%;
- View of a permanent employment contract;
- Extensive training and career opportunities;
- Secondary employment conditions such as travel allowance, max. 10% bonus, participation in a collective health insurance and pension scheme;
- An extensive introduction process so that you know exactly what to do;
- A nice working environment with nice colleagues!
For additional questions about this position, please contact Jan Smit, ICT Director, tel.no. 06 29 05 21 86 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the application procedure, please contact Janny Schukkink, Recruiter a.i., tel.no. 0521 - 53 49 11 or by mail email@example.com. Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy? Do not hesitate and express your interest by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.