SAP Business Analyst Controlling and Finance
Tessenderlo Group is a diversified industrial group that focuses on agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals, energy and providing industrial solutions with a focus on water. The group employs approximately 4,800 people, is a leader in most of its markets and recorded a consolidated revenue of 2.1 billion EUR in 2021. Tessenderlo Group is listed on Euronext Brussels and is part of Next 150 and BEL Mid indices.
The philosophy that ‘Every Molecule Counts’ defines the unique attitude to sustainability and continuous practical innovation within each department of Tessenderlo Group. As an international company with Belgian roots, Tessenderlo Group also promotes personal and local entrepreneurship, creating opportunities for all of our employees to take on challenging roles and real responsibilities. On top of this, our people are encouraged to further develop their competencies through regular training initiatives and are rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits packages.
To support the upcoming implementation of SAP S/4Hana, the Tessenderlo Group ICT department, located in Brussels, is looking for an SAP Business Analyst FICO with strong focus on controlling. In this role you will:
- Analyse, centralize & translate the business needs into functional specifications;
- Understand and advise on business processes related to focus on management accounting in a manufacturing industry;
- Advise on best practices in SAP S/4 Hana;
- Participate & advise in the discussions with Business Unit controllers and other finance stakeholders;
- Develop a high degree of product knowledge with the eagerness to learn more solutions;
- Monitor & manage the change request in collaboration with the business;
- Perform & validate functional testing (preparation of the test scenarios & document the testing).
- Ensure the system is comprehensively tested when changes occur (upgrades, interfaces, changes in other modules,...);
- Prepare training material & provide trainings to ensure the knowledge transfer to key users;
- Maintain & update documentation (such as user manuals).
You report to the SAP FICO Teamlead.
- A Masters’ degree in Computer Science, Business Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of SAP experience in some of below domains:
- Controlling (CO): Cost & Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis (CO-PA), Material ledger
- Finance (FI): GL, New GL, AP, AR, AA;
- Experience in manufacturing industry is a strong asset
- Experience as a controller (user) in SAP ECC or SAP S/4HANA environment is an asset
- A first experience and exposure with SAP S/4HANA Finance
- A good understanding Management Accounting processes and Finance
- Excellent consultancy skills to establish credibility with internal customers and to build problem-solving partnerships.
- Work independently, as well as in project teams and take ownership and responsibility.
- Coaching skills by closely working together with other colleagues.
- Stress resistant, flexible, client and service minded.
- Certifications in SAP ECC FICO or SAP S/4HANA Finance are an asset.
- Experienced in an international environment and willing to work abroad when needed.
- Service minded team player with good communication skills in Dutch-English-French, written and verbally.
- A role with responsibilities and a wide variety of activities;
- Participate in ambitious challenges;
- Invest in activities that make sense, in building a better world, because every molecule counts.
In a caring environment;This is what Tessenderlo Group can offer you.