SAP CO Business Analyst
Tessenderlo Group (Euronext: TESB) is an industrial group that focuses on agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals, machinery, mechanical engineering, electronics, energy, and industrial solutions for water management. With headquarters in Belgium, the group is active in over 100 countries and we have a global team of more than 7,000 employees. In 2022, Tessenderlo Group recorded a consolidated revenue of 2.6 billion EUR, or a pro forma revenue (including Picanol Group) of 3.3 billion EUR.
Our group’s conviction, “Every Molecule Counts”, conveys our shared optimism about the potential of our planet and its people. We believe in the power of smart industry to create a positive impact. In everything we do, we seek to further valorize the resources at our disposal. This counts just as much for the end products we make, which we constantly optimize, as it does for the by-products from our processes, which we consistently seek to repurpose as best we can, respecting the planet and its resources.
We Make it Count - as an international company with Belgian roots, Tessenderlo Group promotes personal and local entrepreneurship, creating opportunities for all of our employees to take on challenging roles and real responsibilities. On top of this, our people are encouraged to further develop their competencies through regular training initiatives, and they are rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits packages. For more information about Tessenderlo Group, our people, our brands, and our results, please visit www.tessenderlo.com.
To support the upcoming implementation of SAP S/4Hana, the Tessenderlo Group ICT department, located in Brussels, is looking for an SAP Business Analyst FICO with strong focus on controlling. In this role you will:
- Analyse, centralize & translate the business needs into functional specifications;
- Understand and advise on business processes related to focus on management accounting in a manufacturing industry;
- Advise on best practices in SAP S/4 Hana;
- Participate & advise in the discussions with Business Unit controllers and other finance stakeholders;
- Develop a high degree of product knowledge with the eagerness to learn more solutions;
- Monitor & manage the change request in collaboration with the business;
- Perform & validate functional testing (preparation of the test scenarios & document the testing).
- Ensure the system is comprehensively tested when changes occur (upgrades, interfaces, changes in other modules,...);
- Prepare training material & provide trainings to ensure the knowledge transfer to key users;
- Maintain & update documentation (such as user manuals).
You report to the SAP FICO Teamlead.
- A Masters’ degree in Computer Science, Business Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of SAP experience in some of below domains:
- Controlling (CO): Cost & Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis (CO-PA), Material ledger
- Finance (FI): GL, New GL, AP, AR, AA;
- Experience in manufacturing industry is a strong asset
- Experience as a controller (user) in SAP ECC or SAP S/4HANA environment is an asset
- A first experience and exposure with SAP S/4HANA Finance
- A good understanding Management Accounting processes and Finance
- Excellent consultancy skills to establish credibility with internal customers and to build problem-solving partnerships.
- Work independently, as well as in project teams and take ownership and responsibility.
- Coaching skills by closely working together with other colleagues.
- Stress resistant, flexible, client and service minded.
- Certifications in SAP ECC FICO or SAP S/4HANA Finance are an asset.
- Experienced in an international environment and willing to work abroad when needed.
- Service minded team player with good communication skills in Dutch-English-French, written and verbally.
- A role with responsibilities and a wide variety of activities;
- Participate in ambitious challenges;
- Invest in activities that make sense, in building a better world, because every molecule counts.
In a caring environment;This is what Tessenderlo Group can offer you.
- Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Experience level
- Mid-Senior Level
- Tessenderlo Group
- Business unit
- Tessenderlo Group