SAP (PP, PM, MM or EWM) Business Analyst
Tessenderlo Group (Euronext: TESB) is an industrial group that focuses on agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals, machinery, mechanical engineering, electronics, energy, and industrial solutions for water management. With headquarters in Belgium, the group is active in over 100 countries and we have a global team of more than 7,000 employees. In 2022, Tessenderlo Group recorded a consolidated revenue of 2.6 billion EUR, or a pro forma revenue (including Picanol Group) of 3.3 billion EUR.
Our group’s conviction, “Every Molecule Counts”, conveys our shared optimism about the potential of our planet and its people. We believe in the power of smart industry to create a positive impact. In everything we do, we seek to further valorize the resources at our disposal. This counts just as much for the end products we make, which we constantly optimize, as it does for the by-products from our processes, which we consistently seek to repurpose as best we can, respecting the planet and its resources.
We Make it Count - as an international company with Belgian roots, Tessenderlo Group promotes personal and local entrepreneurship, creating opportunities for all of our employees to take on challenging roles and real responsibilities. On top of this, our people are encouraged to further develop their competencies through regular training initiatives, and they are rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits packages. For more information about Tessenderlo Group, our people, our brands, and our results, please visit www.tessenderlo.com.
For the realization of their ambitious worldwide Digital Roadmap, including the implementation of the newest SAP S/4HANA platform, the Tessenderlo Group ICT department, located in Brussels, is looking for a Business Analyst, to manage SAP PP, PM, MM or EWM modules and application activities peripheral (e.g. advanced planning, MES, …). In this role you:
- Perform business (process) analysis and translate business requirements into workable SAP solutions and/or functional design for specific projects and changes, including development.
- Write functional analysis for specific configurations, reports, business documents (e.g. invoice, …) and developments. Develop and execute functional (integration) test scripts.
- Advice others as the subject matter expert for the relevant SAP modules.
- Have end-to-end process and/or functional knowledge of the relevant production plant applications (SAP, MES, APS, …)
- Train key-users and provide/manage key-user functional documentation (processes, how-to documentation, …)
- Offer 2nd and 3rd line user support and solution maintenance for incidents and changes.
- Assist in preparing and loading the necessary master data & stocks.
- Partner with vendors where needed, ensuring a good balance between in-sourcing, out-sourcing and co-sourcing.
- Support in defining, benchmarking and updating the roadmap of the SAP applications and the functional design and architecture for the newest SAP platform.
You report to the Global SAP Team Lead Innovation and Factory.
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Applied Economics, Commercial Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years of successful work experience with SAP customization and changes in an international industrial environment. A background in process/chemical industry and/or wholesale environment would be useful.
- Design, upgrade and support of applications with expertise in implementing and integrating PP, PM, MM or EWM (WM) module under different versions of SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 environment.
- Practical experience in SAP S/4 Hana migrations is an asset.
- Practical experience with the different modules is an asset.
- Knowledge of APS/MES applications and processes (linked to ERP) is an asset.
- With your profound understanding of SAP applications and of business processes, you are able to think of long-term strategies, detect synergies between technologies and businesses, and translate them into pragmatic and efficient solutions.
- With your eagerness to learn and your entrepreneurial spirit, you continuously strive to optimize the performance of the technology.
- As a service minded team player, you are happy to collaborate in a multicultural context and advice business colleagues towards feasible solutions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in French-English is a must. Good knowledge of Dutch is a good asset.
- Willing to travel occasionally within Europe.
- A role with responsibilities and a wide variety of activities;
- Ambitious challenges;
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits;
- Activities that make sense, in building a better world, because every molecule counts.
- In an optimistic environment.
- Information Technology
- Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Experience level
- Mid-Senior Level
- Tessenderlo Group
- Business unit
- Tessenderlo Group