SAP PP-WM Business Analyst
For the realization of their ambitious worldwide Digital Roadmap, including the implementation of the newest SAP S/4HANA platform, the Tessenderlo Group ICT department, located in Brussels, is looking for a Business Analyst, to manage SAP PP and WM modules and application activities peripheral (e.g. advanced planning, MES, …). In this role you:
- Perform business (process) analysis and translate business requirements into workable SAP solutions and/or functional design for specific projects and changes, including development.
- Write functional analysis for specific configurations, reports, business documents (e.g. invoice, …) and developments. Develop and execute functional (integration) test scripts.
- Advice others as the subject matter expert for the relevant SAP modules.
- Have end-to-end process and/or functional knowledge of the relevant production plant applications (SAP, MES, APS, …)
- Train key-users and provide/manage key-user functional documentation (processes, how-to documentation, …)
- Offer 2nd and 3rd line user support and solution maintenance for incidents and changes.
- Assist in preparing and loading the necessary master data & stocks.
- Partner with vendors where needed, ensuring a good balance between in-sourcing, out-sourcing and co-sourcing.
- Support in defining, benchmarking and updating the roadmap of the SAP applications and the functional design and architecture for the newest SAP platform.
You report to the Global SAP Team Lead Innovation and Factory.
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Applied Economics, Commercial Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years of successful work experience with SAP customization and changes in an international industrial environment. A background in process/chemical industry and/or wholesale environment would be useful.
- Design, upgrade and support of applications with expertise in implementing and integrating PP and WM modules under different versions of SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 environment.
- Practical experience in SAP S/4 Hana migrations is a plus.
- Knowledge of APS/MES applications and processes (linked to ERP).
- With your profound understanding of SAP applications and of business processes, you are able to think of long-term strategies, detect synergies between technologies and businesses, and translate them into pragmatic and efficient solutions.
- With your eagerness to learn and your entrepreneurial spirit, you continuously strive to optimize the performance of the technology.
- As a service minded team player, you are happy to collaborate in a multicultural context and advice business colleagues towards feasible solutions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in French-English or Dutch-English. Good knowledge of Dutch or French resp. and willingness to improve.
- Willing to travel occasionally within Europe.