Tessenderlo Group is a diversified industrial group that focuses on agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals, energy and providing industrial solutions with a focus on water. The group employs approximately 4,800 people, is a leader in most of its markets and recorded a consolidated revenue of 2.1 billion EUR in 2021. Tessenderlo Group is listed on Euronext Brussels and is part of Next 150 and BEL Mid indices.
The philosophy that ‘Every Molecule Counts’ defines the unique attitude to sustainability and continuous practical innovation within each department of Tessenderlo Group. As an international company with Belgian roots, Tessenderlo Group also promotes personal and local entrepreneurship, creating opportunities for all of our employees to take on challenging roles and real responsibilities. On top of this, our people are encouraged to further develop their competencies through regular training initiatives and are rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Within the context of the realization of an ambitious worldwide Digital Roadmap, the Tessenderlo Group global ICT department, located in Brussels, is looking for a Service Management Office (SMO) Engineer for Belgium .
- You provide advice, training, and assistance to users, including the setting up of the ICT equipment, on-site as well as remote, to resolve queries and ensure the applications are understood by the business colleagues.
- You help others to get the most out of the business application by providing support and advice.
- You produce and update best practice support, policies and procedures on a wide range of user support related topics to share knowledge with team members.
- You draft and maintain basic technical and/or user documentation to a high standard
- You provide initial fault isolation and propose resolutions to limit and address issues promptly. You escalate to other ICT competence teams, if necessary.
- You schedule your tasks in an efficient way and, if necessary, collaborate with others in order to speed up the workflow and ensure high-priority tasks get done.
- You work together with colleagues from other ICT competence teams in global projects, such as infrastructure updates, etc., liaising with vendors, if necessary.
- You develop and maintain an understanding of relevant technology, external regulation, and industry best practices through ongoing training and reading specialist media.
- You will be part at the Duty Support (24/7, on call every 5 weeks).
You report to the Global SMO Manager.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or equivalent through experience.
- Big appetite to learn about new technologies and ways of working is more important than experience.
- A good general technical background in (most of) these applications and technologies is recommended:
- Windows 10: Installing client OS via MS Intunes, SCCM, Windows OS troubleshooting and support
- Basic experience with Windows Server 2016/2019
- User management and group management in Active Directory (on premise and Azure)
- Basic troubleshooting experience in MS Intunes, SCCM
- General use and troubleshooting in MS Teams
- General use, installation and troubleshooting of Microsoft Office 365
- User management, distribution group management, resource management and mail tracking in Microsoft Exchange Online
- User admin and troubleshooting in Zscaler (RSA/VPN)
- User admin, app use in Mobile Device Management (MAM & MDM)
- Basic experience with monitoring and interpretation data in Nagios/Check MK
- Virus detection, troubleshooting and deleting in Trend Micro
- User admin in Cisco Call Manager
- DELL hardware troubleshooting experience
- Basic knowledge of SAP/SAP CRM
- Basic knowledge of VMware/vSphere
- Basic knowledge of DNS and DHCP
- Basic knowledge, troubleshooting and monitoring of network technology (firewalls, switches, routers)
- Scripting in PowerShell is a plus
- Service minder team player with good communication skills in Dutch, English and French, written and verbally.
- Autonomous problem solver who remains calm in stressful situations.
- With your analytical eye and proactive approach, you keep on spotting opportunities for improvement.
- Customer oriented
- Willing to travel to other Belgian Tessenderlo Group sites (Ham, Tessenderlo, Pelt, Vilvoorde) and occasionally within Europe.
- A role with responsibilities and a wide variety of activities;
- Participate in ambitious challenges;
- In a caring environment;
- Invest in activities that make sense, in building a better world, because every molecule counts.
This is what Tessenderlo Group can offer you.