Trade Counter Sales
John Davidson Pipes are one of the leading distributors of civils and drainage products in the UK. As part of Tessenderlo Group, a worldwide organisation in more than 20 countries, JDP and its manufacturing partners are some of Europe's leading experts throughout our industries. With a network of 26 branches across the UK, JDP is undergoing a period of growth and change and we need motivated and knowledgeable people that can help us achieve our goals. If you are interested in becoming part of this exciting journey please apply!
Do you have a passion for customer service? Are you motivated by results? Yes? Then get in touch!
We are actively looking to appoint a Trade Counter Sales person to join our successful team in our Norwich branch.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment where you can really make a difference whilst at the same time ensuring that the last customer of the day receives the same high standard of service as the first, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Trade Counter Sales
In this role the Trade Counter Sales person will often be the first point of contact for customers. Duties involve:
· Run the day to day processes of the branch
· Providing customers with product and service information
· Proactive selling on the telephone
· Advising and assisting customers at the Trade Counter
· Delivering excellent customer service and communication
· Processing enquiries and orders accurately and within the time dedicated by the customer deadline
· Create proactive trade counter promotions to customers to maximise the growth of the branch
Previous customer service experience
Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
Sound organisational skills
Attention to detail
Knowledge of our range of products & their uses
Good knowledge of computers and MS Office suite
- Long term career with a stable market leader
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff discount
- Contributory travel and health scheme
- Full support and training