Our Agro segment combines Tessenderlo Group’s activities in the production, trading and marketing of crop nutrients (liquid crop fertilizers and potassium sulfate fertilizers, based on sulfur) and crop protection products.
15 production plants: US (12 production plants and more than 100 terminals), Belgium (1), France (1) and Turkey (1), and 20 terminals in Europe and Mexico.
Area of activity
Value-added specialty liquid, solid and soluble fertilizers and crop protection products with a focus on precision agriculture applications.
- Growing population
- Increased demand for quality fertilizers for modern and sustainable precision agriculture and crop protection products.
- To support efficient water management.
- To maintain our global leadership position in selective specialty liquid and soluble SOP fertilizers, while expanding further into key target markets in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Australia.
- To expand the product portfolio and applications offerings to strengthen our position in specialty niche markets.
- To develop and provide sustainable organic agricultural solutions.
- To build a global network of connected technical experts and storage.
- To focus on expanding market share by providing continuous education throughout the value chain with a view to increasing food production in a sustainable manner.
- To continuously improve the cost efficiency of our production processes and supporting departments while optimizing our customer-centered supply chain.
- To optimize our energy footprint.
- To expand the product portfolio through acquisitions.
- To maintain product registrations, register and market our current and acquired products in additional countries.
- To identify, develop, register and market new uses of current and acquired products.