Our Industrial Solutions segment includes products, systems and solutions for the handling, processing, and treatment of water. This segment includes the production, trading and sale of plastic pipe systems, water treatment chemicals and other industrial activities, such as the production and sale of mining and industrial auxiliaries.
DYKA Group: 8 production plants (2 in the Netherlands, 1 in Belgium, 2 in France, 1 in Germany, 1 in Poland and 1 in Hungary) and more than 70 branches in Europe.
Kuhlmann Europe: 4 production plants (2 in Belgium, 1 in France and 1 in Switzerland)
moleko: 3 production plants (USA).
Water, sewage, air and gas piping systems and services, water treatment, and mining services.
Area of activity
Building and installation, public infrastructure and utility works, industrial and municipal markets, industry, and mining.
- Clean water demand and hygiene - industry need for the sustainable purification of process water and valorization of water.
- Scarcity of natural resources and environmental footprint.
- Global warming, storm water (infiltration), energy neutral buildings, health and comfort.
- Base chemicals supply is driven by economic activity.
- To optimize our energy footprint. To further grow customer intimacy, to introduce innovative systems and services, and to strengthen our position in various sectors, product ranges and key geographies.
- To provide long-term and environmentally attractive solutions to industries and municipalities, turning by-products into value-added solutions
- To be the sustainable partner of choice for essential chemistry and technical solutions for mining and industrial applications.