We aim to provide our shareholders, investors and other interested parties with accurate and up to date information regarding our market performance.
The Investor Relations section offers comprehensive data such as:
You can stay informed by signing up to our IR mailing list.
- A diversified industrial group that focuses on agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals and providing industrial solutions.
- A leader in most of its markets, primarily serving customers in construction, agriculture, industry and health, and consumer goods end markets
- Approximately 4,700 employees worldwide realizing a consolidated revenue of 1.7 billion EUR in 2019
- Global and European leader in a number of niche markets
- High degree of market proximity
- Multilocal organization with a strong focus on entrepreneurship
- Strong pedigree since listing in 1937
- Strong cash and cost control focus
- Listed on Euronext (Brussels, Belgium)
More information on Tessenderlo Group