Digital Workplace Analyst
Tessenderlo Group is a diversified industrial group that focuses on agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals, energy and providing industrial solutions with a focus on water. The group employs approximately 4,800 people, is a leader in most of its markets and recorded a consolidated revenue of 1.7 billion EUR in 2020. Tessenderlo Group is listed on Euronext Brussels and is part of Next 150 and BEL Mid indices.
The philosophy that ‘Every Molecule Counts’ defines the unique attitude to sustainability and continuous practical innovation within each department of Tessenderlo Group. As an international company with Belgian roots, Tessenderlo Group also promotes personal and local entrepreneurship, creating opportunities for all of our employees to take on challenging roles and real responsibilities. On top of this, our people are encouraged to further develop their competencies through regular training initiatives and are rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Are you the one to help us out to maintain and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding Connected Workplace environment?
Together with a talented team of engineers, developers, architects and project managers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering a state-of-the art digital workplace and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security,we are looking for a Workplace Analyst, you:
- Create functional and technical Microsoft Office 365 solutions based on the Business Requirements and after doing an in-depth analysis.
- Define implementation and migration strategies.
- Develop Microsoft Office 365 (Teams / SharePoint / Power Automate / Power App) solutions.
- Develop documentation, key-user training material, and procedures for your colleagues at service desk and in the different entities.
- Provide 3rd level application support for our internal client base.
- Report on application deployment progress and baseline compliance.
- Incident, request and problem management.
- Actively contribute to continuously improve operational processes.
- You report to the Digital Workplace Teamlead.
- Work in an international context.
You report to the Microsoft Business Platform Manager Digital Workplace Team Lead.
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- At least 3 years of practical experience with Microsoft Office 365 .
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem and Microsoft Azure.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solution designs and present them to the different stakeholders in a clear and simple way.
- Ability to lead and participate in result-driven workshops and analysis meetings.
- Hands-on experience in the Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate ).
- Knowledge of common Microsoft Office 365 development tools.
- Experience with Agile, SCRUM, Kanban methodologies.
- Experience with M365 security features is a plus.
- Good knowledge of IT Security Principals and overall understanding of IT Service Management.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to do in-depth troubleshooting of application issues, read and understand installation logfiles, etc.
- Customer-oriented team player with good communication skills in Dutch-English or French-English, both written and verbally.
- With your proactive approach, you keep on spotting opportunities for simplification and automation.
- Willing to travel occasionally (max. 1-3 weeks/year) within Europe.
- A role with responsibilities and a wide variety of activities;
- Participate in ambitious challenges;
- Invest in activities that make sense, in building a better world, because every molecule counts.
In a caring environment, in an agile & collaborative mode;This is what Tessenderlo Group can offer you.