We aim to provide our shareholders, investors and other interested parties with accurate and up to date information regarding our market performance.
The Investor Relations section offers comprehensive data such as:
You can stay informed by signing up to our IR mailing list.
- Tessenderlo Group is an industrial group that focuses on agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals, machinery, mechanical engineering, electronics, energy, and providing industrial solutions with a focus on water.
- A leader in most of its markets, primarily serving customers in agriculture, food, industry, construction and health and consumer goods end markets.
- In 2022, Tessenderlo Group recorded a consolidated revenue of 2.6 billion EUR, or a pro forma revenue (including Picanol Group) of 3.3 billion EUR.
- More than 7,000 employees worldwide
- Global and European leader in a number of niche markets
- High degree of market proximity
- Multilocal organization with a strong focus on entrepreneurship
- Strong pedigree since listing in 1937
- Strong cash and cost control focus
- Listed on Euronext (Brussels, Belgium)