Our Agro segment combines Tessenderlo Group’s activities in the production, trading and marketing of crop nutrients (liquid crop fertilizers and potassium sulfate fertilizers, based on sulfur) and crop protection products.
|15 production plants: US (12 production plants and more than 100 terminals), Belgium (1), France (1) and Turkey (1), and 20 terminals in Europe and Mexico.|
AREA OF ACTIVITY
|Value-added specialty liquid, solid and soluble fertilizers and crop protection products with a focus on precision agriculture applications.|
- Growing population
- Increased demand for quality fertilizers for modern and sustainable precision agriculture and crop protection products.
- To support efficient water management.
Crop Vitality // Tessenderlo Kerley International
- To maintain our global leadership position in selective specialty liquid and soluble SOP fertilizers, while expanding further into key target markets in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Australia.
- To expand the product portfolio and applications offerings to strengthen our position in specialty niche markets.
- To develop and provide sustainable organic agricultural solutions.
- To build a global network of connected technical experts and storage.
- To focus on expanding market share by providing continuous education throughout the value chain with a view to increasing food production in a sustainable manner.
- To continuously improve the cost efficiency of our production processes and supporting departments while optimizing our customer-centered supply chain.
- To optimize our energy footprint.
- To expand the product portfolio through acquisitions.
- To maintain product registrations, register and market our current and acquired products in additional countries.
- To identify, develop, register and market new uses of current and acquired products.